On the 2nd March, Education UK launched #WeAreInternational, a campaign to celebrate international students studying in the UK.
As part of the #WeAreInternational campaign BPP University’s Student Union held the Vice Chancellors Multi-cultural Showcase where student societies, including BPP University’s Drama Club and Bhangra Society, showcased their talents.
During the evening we asked our international students why they chose to study with BPP University in the UK and posted their responses live on Twitter. The response was amazing with international students sharing their experiences.
Share your Experience
Students can take part in the #WeAreInternational campaign by posting their answers to the below Education UK questions on Twitter @BPPUni with the hashtag #WeAreInternational
- What inspired your choice to study in the UK?
- What does being an international student here mean to you?
- Why did you choose the course that you’re studying?
- How will you apply the skills you’ve learned, after your course has finished?
- How has studying in the UK improved your career prospects?
- Has your perception of the UK changed since you first arrived?
- What have you learnt about yourself while studying in the UK?
- What advice would you give to other international students who are thinking of studying in the UK?
- What has been the highlight of your student life so far?
- Tell us the funniest (or weirdest) joke you’ve heard while living in the UK!
- What three words would you use to describe the UK’s food/music/fashion/weather?
- What’s your proudest achievement from studying in the UK so far?
- Share your photos of the best place you’ve visited in the UK… We want to see your adventurous side!