Prudential Apprenticeship Graduation 2017

On Wednesday 23rd August 2017 and Thursday 21st September 40 Prudential apprentices successfully completed and graduated from their Level 3 Apprenticeship at a ceremony held at the insurer’s offices in Stirling and Reading.

The 40 graduates have become inseparable whilst working together over the past year and they even spent time with each other at lunch and after work. On the day, they were surrounded by their managers and those who have supported them during their 13-month apprenticeship journey. With a Government representative in attendance and internal senior manager speakers, both events were a great success. Apprentice graduates were presented with a cake and certificates of completion to celebrate their fantastic achievements.

Now in its fifth year, Prudential’s Apprenticeship Programme has seen over 200 young people gain the skills, knowledge and experience they need to succeed in the workplace via on-the-job training. The latest intake of 22 apprentices has recently joined the company.

This year saw 93% of apprentices retained by Prudential, with the young professionals in roles across a number of departments, including human resources, customer services, risk, IT, operations, sales support, distribution, financial planning and marketing. The remaining 7% have secured roles with other employers, and one individual is going to university to do a degree in Marketing. This means that all of this year’s apprentices have go onto a ‘positive destination’ on completion of the programme.

Congratulations to the apprentices – we wish them lots of success in their new roles!

To find out more about Prudential’s Apprenticeship Programme and register your interest for their 2018 intake, click here.

If you’re bright and ambitious and considering a career in Accountancy, Financial Services, Law, HR, Technology or Management then a Professional Apprenticeship could be the right choice for you. BPP Professional Apprenticeships enable you to start gaining hands-on experience with an employer in your chosen profession straight after your GCSEs or A Levels, whilst working towards the professional qualifications you’ll need to succeed in your career. It’s a full-time job with a full-time salary and no tuition fees. View all our current vacancies here.

BPP will be recruiting for Prudential in Feb 2018 for its Reading and Stirling offices.

Leave a comment

*

* required field