ACCA Exam Tips P3 Business Analysis – December 2012
As Head of ACCA Programmes here at BPP, I have asked my expert subject managers for ACCA Exam Tips for your forthcoming December 2012 exams.
Here is what Dave Halford, our ACCA P3 Business Analysis Subject Manager had to say:
“The key areas to ensure you are comfortable with for the different sections are as follows:
- Financial analysis of an organisation
- Non-financial analysis of an organisation i.e. SWOT, Value Chain
- Evaluation of strategic options using perhaps SAF or TOWS analysis
- Project and/or change management
- Implementation of IT solutions
- Importance of organisational culture, and how to manage cultural change
- You should be prepared for a question focused on a not-for-profit organisation.
Knowledge alone will not get you close to a pass on this paper. You need to be able to apply your knowledge to specific situations. Practice this using past questions and stories in the press or on the web as often as you can and you will be ready for whatever the exam throws at you!”
More ACCA Exam Tips
ACCA Study materials
Be prepared. BPP offer a wide variety of study materials for the ACCA P3 Business Analysis exams.
ACCA REVISION COURSES
Want the best chance of passing? Book yourself onto a revision course, the second stage of our 3 steps to success. We have pass rates of up to 49% higher than the ACCA Global average*, and students who follow our 3 steps to success are even more likely to pass than those who don’t.
Find out more about our 2012 ACCA Revision Courses
(*based on F6 in the June 2012 sitting)