About the BPP blog
About this blog
This blog brings together the knowledge and views of the BPP community. It features news and views from our tutors, subject specialists, alumni and our business leaders.
Our aim is to bring you views and insights in key areas of BPP’s expertise, while giving you a taste of the knowledge and experience that we offer to our students.
We’re pioneers in flexible, post-secondary education focusing on employability and career progression. For over 35 years, we’ve helped hundreds of thousands of students and thousands of employers – online and in classrooms in the UK and around the world – achieve their goals.
We aim to challenge the educational status quo to positively change lives through our passion for education. It is our belief that everybody has what it takes to realise their career ambitions and grow in their working lives. Our job is to help make that happen.
- Accountancy (including AAT, ACCA, FIA and CIMA)
- Banking and Finance (including CFA and IMC)
- Company Secretarial (ICSA)
- Human Resources (including CIPD Foundation in LDP and CIPD Cert in HRP)
- Insolvency (including CPI and CPPI)
- Law (including PSC, GDL, LPC and BPTC)
- Tax (including ATT and CTA)
- Marketing (including CIM)
- Undergraduate degrees
- Postgraduate degrees
- Professional legal training
- Pathways into Higher Education
- Pre-Masters Courses
- Preparatory English courses
Professional Development and CPD: